You’ve finally decided to go for that trip to Tokyo (hooray!), so next comes booking your flights.
There are so many different flight carriers to choose from and it gets hard to identify which one offers the best deals.
From local airline partners to budget and luxury airlines, Traveloka has numerous options so you can find the flight that’s perfect for you.
Here’s why you should book with Traveloka:
- They have multiple airline options – It’s the all-in-one place to look for flights
- Browse through Traveloka’s major airline partners and compare prices without having to leave the website or app.
2. They keep an eye out on the lowest prices available (and they tell you about it too!)
- Our favorite app features are Price Alerts & Cheap Price Finder! Set your location, dates, and budget, then let Traveloka do the work for you.
- Price Alerts notifies of the cheapest deals available for your trip, while Cheap Price Finder shows you the lowest flight price offerings on specific dates per month. The cheapest fares are highlighted in green.
3. You can pay your own way!
- Traveloka hosts multiple payment methods so you can choose which one fits you and your schedule perfectly.
- Choose from credit card, internet banking such as Dragon Pay and Coins.PH, Paypal, Bancnet, online bank transfer via BDO/BPI, or through establishments like 7-11 and Cebuana.
4. They’re ready to help, day in and out!
- Traveloka has 24/7 Local Customer Support for all your travel needs and concerns. Traveloka is committed to making your travels worry-free!
Booking trips has really become crazy easy with Traveloka. All these quick and practical solutions for travel planning is getting us excited to book more trips in the future!
For a hassle-free and seamless travel planning, download the Traveloka App now and go for that dream retreat with ease. Have fun and enjoy your #CrazyEasyTravels!