2020 has been a tough year for everyone, this pandemic has brought suffering and hardship; it has also forced everyone to adjust to a “new normal.” The Kain Tayo Cloud Kitchen was started in the midst of a pandemic. Seeing that food delivery had become a necessity for some, Kain Tayo wanted to offer an affordable, fresh, and delicious choice for food delivery.
Kain Tayo Cloud Kitchen currently houses seven different concepts
- Casa Dapitan – offering lutong bahay comfort food favorites
- Ggo Ggo Chikin – korean-inspired boneless fried chicken
- Kainan ni Remy – Filipino street food favorites
- Paddy – Asian rice bowls
- Tsaa Na! – Milk Tea
- Heart Baker Biang – freshly baked home goods; and
- Chili Chili Bang Bang – Chili and Cheese
While offering a wide range of food, Kain Tayo aims to always offer delicious food for a good value. Just the right serving sizes and fresh ingredients at affordable price points.