MARCH was a month of madness as Marco Polo Ortigas Manila’s guests to indulged in Cucina’s all-new set of featured cuisines and dishes for a special limited discounted offer of the lunch and dinner buffet on all Mondays to Thursdays of March, highlighting the next array of 7 Days, Seven Reasons.
Let’s have a rundown shall we?
- The flavors of the Japanese Cuisine will give a unique experience on all Mondays of the month with its wide selection of sushi.
- Tuesdays are all for the new dish as Fideuà will headline the whole buffet. This Valencian seafood dish will give every paella-lover a new-found love.
- On Wednesdays, the taste of Thai cuisine will satisfy diners’ cravings for everything sweet, sour, hot, and salty.
- Marco Polo Ortigas Manila’s Executive Chef, Lluis Cantons Pesarrodona, a local of Catalan, invites guests to indulge in Cucina’s signature dish, the Best Paella in Town (indeed!), freshly served and cooked a la minute, on all Thursdays of the month.
- Fridays will be highlighting carefully resourced sustainable tuna. Savour a mouth-watering Cucina favorite, the Cuchinillo, every Saturdays. Each bite with the suckling pig will give a mouthful of flavor that is just plain good.
The buffet restaurant is famous for its wide selection of fresh seafood that’s why on Sundays, these fresh-caught comfort food will take the spotlight.
This Weekday Madness offer can be enjoyed only on the month of March from Monday to Thursday at Php 1,100 for lunch, and Php 1,500 for dinner. Buffet from Friday to Saturdays are of regular prices at Php 1,850 for lunch, and Php 2,500 for dinner. Sundays and Public Holidays are at Php 2,650. Watch out for more food surprises from Cucina as they reveal different themes and more crazy good ideas for their buffet spread for the months to come!
Cucina is Marco Polo Ortigas Manila’s all-day dining restaurant and is open daily for lunch from 12:00 NN to 2:30 PM and dinner from 6:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
Buffet price starts at 1,500++ per person, children aged 6 and below get to eat for free while children aged 7 to 12 years old are charged half the price. For reservations, call (02) 720 7720.
Visit facebook.com/MarcoPoloOrtigasManila or follow @MarcoPoloManila on Twitter or Instagram.