“BAZAAR + MARKET” SMX Convention Center Manila sets the mood for a shopping frenzy for fashionistas, entrepreneurs and start up online business owners when it pilots the 1st BazKet Manila: Work + Shop Local, on October 27-29, Friday to Sunday, from 10 AM to 10 PM at Function Room 5 of SMX Manila.
The 3-day bazaar-market themed event highlights locally made products such as novelty and handcrafted items, food and beverage concocted by artisans and many more. BazKet Manila is a great venue for seasoned and budding entrepreneurs to promote their products and engage with the right market.
With the fast-approaching Yuletide season, the BazKet Manila event is also a perfect time to start ticking off our Christmas shopping list. Exciting and educational activities and workshops are also included to pick up tips and business ideas:
- Basic Crochet Workshops by DMC Philippines
- Scribble Workshops by Ink Scribbler
- “How I Started My Social Enterprise Business” by Anne Krystle Yee of Jacinto & Lirio
- Green Housekeeping Workshop by Messy Bessy
- Paint Your Tote by Andrea Mercado
- Basic Brush Lettering with Florals by Kimberly Paclibar of Rockets PH
- Being an Entrepreneur in the Corporate World by Builtable
Shopping at BazKet Manila is made even more exciting with discount vouchers and raffle prizes. Admission fee is at PhP 50. Workshops are free, pre-registration is required.
For the complete schedule of the workshops and seminars, check out SMX Manila’s Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/smxccmanila or call Yvonne Palaganas / Abigail Sarita at (63 2) 556 8888 local 1008 / 1009 or email email@example.com.